- Describe how learning in this course helped you to meet Program Outcome 5: Advocates for positive health outcomes through compassionate, evidence-based, collaborative advanced nursing practice (Extraordinary Nursing). Provide at least two specific examples.
- Select one of the competencies from American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) Essentials Domain 6 listed below and describe how learning in this course helped you to meet the advanced-level nursing education competency. Provide at least two specific examples. Expand AllPanels Collapse AllPanels6.1 Communicate in a manner that facilitates a partnership approach to quality care delivery.6.2 Perform effectively in different team roles, using principles and values of team dynamics.6.3 Use knowledge of nursing and other professions to address healthcare needs6.4 Work with other professions to maintain a climate of mutual learning, respect, and shared values.
- Select one of the competencies from the NONPF Independent Practice CompetencyLinks to an external site. listed below and describe how learning in this course helped you to meet the competency. Provide at least two specific examples.
- NP 2.1f: Practice holistic person-centered care to include confidentiality, privacy, comfort, emotional support, mutual trust, and respect.
- NP 2.1g: Engage in shared decision making with consideration of determinants of health.
- NP 2.4 Diagnose actual or potential health problems and needs.
- NP 2.6l: Collaborate with the interprofessional team to formulate a plan of care.
- NP 2.9k: Implement evidence-based guidelines and strategies that enable effective transitions of care and care coordination.
- NP 4.2 Integrate best evidence into NP practice.
- NP 4.3j: Translate knowledge from clinical practice to improve population health outcomes through diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- NP 9.2n: Demonstrate accountability to practice within the regulatory standard and scope of educational preparation.
- NP 10.2k: Demonstrate responsibility to practice in the NP population focus area defined by your education, certification and license.
- Submit the assignment using correct grammar mechanics and APA style standards.
- Writing is free of grammar, syntax, spelling, and punctuation errors
- A title page is included in APA format
- Document is double-spaced
- A reference page is included if references were cited. If a reference page is included, use APA format.
Individual paper assignment instructions: 1. Step 1 – Select a topic/case study for your ethical dilemma. This can be anything that interests you and does not
Individual paper assignment instructions: 1. Step 1 – Select a topic/case study for your ethical dilemma. This can be anything that interests you and does not have to be something related to business (although it can be). You can pick something from pop culture, your own life, the news, etc.