Below you will see two articles for you to read. Answer the following questions, after reading both articles. When answering questions, use complete sentences. Provide answers that consist of at least 20 words for each question’s answer. Also, label your answers in a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 order.
- Explain why you think ransoms due to cyberattacks should be paid or not paid?
- Are there any circumstances when you think ransoms due to cyberattacks should be paid?
- What can small companies, with less than 20-25 employees, do to protect their computer resources from cyberattacks? Provide at least 5 things which could be done.
- What should you do if you determine you or your company are the victim/s of a cyberattack? Provide at least 5 things which could be done.
- What can you do, personally, to prevent you and your family from being victims of cyberattacks and their lingering results? Provide at least 5 things which could be done.
Ransomware has threatened meat and gasoline supplies in recent months, but it can cause a whole host of problems when cities and towns are targeted.
Recent high-profile “ransomware” attacks on the world’s largest meat-packing company and the biggest U.S. fuel pipeline have underscored how gangs of extortionist hackers can disrupt the economy and put lives and livelihoods at risk.. Last year alone in the U.S., ransomware gangs hit more than 100 federal, state and municipal agencies, upwards of 500 health care centers, 1,680 …