- A project plan is based on research and organizational goals. Project Plan Example attached.
Use the Project Plan Template and the business needs identified in your Week 3 Balanced Scorecard (attached)to:
- Develop the project objectives.
- Explain what operational steps will be taken to achieve your stated objectives.
- Identify the responsible person(s) for each operational step.
- Outline a timeline for each operational step.
- Justify the choices you made in your project plan in a 525- to 700-word response on the Project Plan Template.
Note: Review your chosen organization in the Case Studies folder on the main course page in Blackboard.
Cite any sources according to APA guidelines.